Monday, November 20, 2017

Mini Recollections Thanksgiving Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I'm sharing the Thanksgiving weekly spread in my NEW MINI Recollections Planner.






When I saw these new Mini Recollections planners I just LOVED the layout and knew I had to get one!
I really, really like this planner. So much more than the Mini Happy Planner.
I used the December Monthly Kit from Sweet Kawaii Design for almost all of the stickers. I did add in a few various stickers from the Happy Planner sticker books and some washi at the top.
I found that the stickers from SKD will fit the boxes perfectly on their sides!!! I was super excited to see this. 

If you decide to try out Sweet Kawaii Design stickers, please use this link to refer me :)

http://i.refs.cc/pTyh22EB

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!


Have a great week and Thanksgiving!

No comments: