Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Peachy Keen November Release 1- Pampering and Bubbles



The November 2017 release from Peachy Keen Stamps is here! This month’s release is all about a fun day at the spa. The little girls and their bears are doing some seriously cute relaxing. Make a card for a friend, use on a Spa Day scrapbook page, or have a Pampering Party with the cutest invites ever! With all the customization this set allows, the possibilities are almost endless.

I have 2 fun cards I made using the November SOTM set to share with you today.



How fun are these images?!?! Everyone needs a cucumber facial every once in a while.
I stamped the spa girl and bear using the NEW November SOTM set and colored them using Copic markers.
I paper pieced the towel to match the decorative paper on the card and stamped the sentiment onto the mat.






















I couldn't resist adding that fun fur rug under the tub on this card.
I stamped all the images from the November SOTM set and paper pieced the towel.
I added the girls head on pop dots to make her look like she's up to her neck in bubbles and pop dotted the tub on top of a piece of fur that I cut in a half circle.

SUPPLIES
Peach Keen

Jaded Blossom





I hope you all liked my cards for today and thanks for visiting! Come back tomorrow for more projects from this release.
Have a great day!

No comments: