Friday, December 8, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing December Release Day 3- I'm Smitten




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's December Release!

No automatic alt text available.

Katy is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card I made with Katy



I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored Katy with Copic Markers, paper piecing her hat.
I added a Stitched Circle Die to the background and a heart border die.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE! Love the image and your adorable card design!

Theresa