Monday, January 8, 2018

Mini Recollections Winter Floral Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I'm sharing the winter floral theme weekly spread in my  Mini Recollections Planner.






When I saw these new Mini Recollections planners I just LOVED the layout and knew I had to get one!
I really, really like this planner. The larger boxes are fun to design in.
I used several sticker sets from Sweet Kawaii Design for all of the stickers. 
I found that the stickers from SKD will fit the boxes perfectly on their sides!!! I was super excited to see this. I also found that by cutting the long edges of the full boxes, they fit perfectly as headers!

If you decide to try out Sweet Kawaii Design stickers, please use this link to refer me :)

http://i.refs.cc/pTyh22EB


I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

No comments: