Monday, January 1, 2018

Yeti Planner Spread

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!
 It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I'm sharing this super cute Yeti themed spread in my Recollections Planner.








 I just LOVE this fun kit! The Yeti's are so cute and the colors make me wish for summer to return!
I used the Yeti Kit from Sweet Kawaii Design. It included everything I needed to create this fun layout.
I added 2 extra phrase stickers from MAMBI sticker books to finish it off. 
If you've never tried her stickers, YOU HAVE TO! They are AWESOME! They are made from vinyl so they never rip your paper and you can easily remove them. They are also very vibrant in their colors.
She does a $2 Tuesday, so you can pick some up to try at little cost. I highly recommend trying them!
She also does kits in Mini and Horizontal.

If you decide to try her out, please use this link to refer me :)

http://i.refs.cc/pTyh22EB

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute layout. I love your Yetis!!

Unknown said...

Love the kit you used!!
Such a great way to set up your planner!

Anna Czarina Design