Thursday, February 8, 2018

Egg Pocket Treat Card

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Jaded Blossom and I am sharing this Egg Pocket Treat Holder I made using the Monthly Spotlight Stamp set, Holiday Dress Up.



I started this project with the SVG Cutting Files Chick In Egg Peek Out Slider Card and only cut the egg pocket.
I added a row of grass cut from the Spring Dies and stamped the sentiment using the Easter Treats 2 stamp set.
I stamped and colored the girl from the Holiday Dress Up stamp set and added her on pop dots.
To finish, I added a bow around the pocket cut with the Bow Dies and added a bag of candy to the inside.

I hope you all liked my project for today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

Don't forget that you can get the Holiday Dress Up stamp set at a great price this month!
$10.99
Holiday Dress Up

No comments: