Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing March Release Day 1- Christine



Hi and welcome to our March Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line.  Cutting Dies and stencils!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount on Dies and Stencils!
Christine- Cookies
Hello die
Hugs Die
Thanks Die
Squiggle Wiggle Stencil


All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Christine



I chose not to use her add on's to show that you can use her many different ways.
I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored Christine with Copic Markers and added her to a mat cut from the Goody Bag Die.
To finish, I added the Thanks Die cut and I added banners to the side cut with the Flag Dies 2.


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for today!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

She's BEAUTIFUL and I LOVE the papers you used to design your card!! Fantastic!!

Theresa