Thursday, May 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 4- Mom Treat Box

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom May Release. Today we are sharing projects made with 2 new stamp sets!

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

I made this Mother's Day Treat Box for today




I started this with the NEW Crate Box Die and cut it out.
I stamped the images from the NEW Wood Slices 1 and 2. I cut out the individual letters to create the word MOM and glued it all to the front of the box.
I added the row of hearts to the bottom cut with the Wedding Banner Dies and a Gusset Bag filled with candy on the inside.
To finish, I added the tag cut from the Border Dies and stamped the sentiment using the World's Greatest Parents stamp set.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Mother's Day Project!

Theresa

Michelle said...

love how you used the grey on the wood slices !!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is adorable!!