Friday, May 11, 2018

Jaded Blossom May Release Day 5- I Said Yes

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have 1 more stamp set and the freebie stamp set to share with you.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- I Do Day Purse  
Tuesday- Bird Seed Wedding Favors
Wednesday- Wedding Card
Thursday- Mother's Day Treat Box

Image may contain: text

Freebie
No automatic alt text available.

I made this Bridesmaid Gift Box for today







I started this project by cutting the box part using the Candy Caddy Die.
I created a wrap for it and glued it in the back so it would slide over the base.
I stamped and paper pieced the dress from the Wedding Bells stamp  set and added a gem to the center and stickles to the white parts.
I stamped the sentiment using the NEW She Said Yes stamp set onto tags cut with the Card Layer Dies 1.
I lined the inside with tissue paper and placed the bracelet inside.
I cut the inside tag using the Panel Dies and stamped the ring and sentiment from the She Said Yes stamp set. 


I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

this is sooooo pretty ! love the idea too !